Saturday, March 28, 2009

What colour is the wind?

Life is just like the wind
it can take you places you would never have dreamt of,
it sometimes stresses you out but most of the time it is magical,
it can make you calm and relaxed
all in an instant.
Then, when I'm laying on my bed and I feel the breeze come through my open window
and I feel the cool blue breeze flowing all around me.
When I'm standing outside looking at the night sky,
staring at the stars that are twinkling everywhere,
and I feel a wind that comes and whisks over my faces,
like a stream of silver that sparkles in the night,
together with the stars, it is amazing, and when it's about to leave
it sure to take a piece of me with it.
When I'm walking on the mountain, I look over the city and the city's wind
comes over me, like a flash of bright yellow infused with an orange burst
and strangely enough the city and myself feel at peace
all over again.

2 comments:

  1. True, the wind has an amazing effect on people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life IS like the wind. Wonderful metaphor!It has the potential to inspire, excite, sadden and frsutrate-especially the wind we experience here in Cape Town.

    ReplyDelete